Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

My Chess Guru Sri.Raja Lakshmanan

With My Chess Guru Sri.Raja Lakshmanan

The Chess Legend, Sri.Raja Lakshmanan
He appears old. But play a game of Chess with him. He will crush you in no time. He is Sri.Raja Lakshmanan from Hyderabad, my CHESS GURU. He has taught me many wonderful things about the game. A versatile genius of the game, he is always down to earth and very humble. At 75, he has perfect vision of the Chess Board which is amazing. He is a contemporary of Manuel Aaron, the Ist International Master of India. He has also played with Anand, the reigning world chess champion, when Anand was young. The Academy wishes him all the best.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I know Raja Lakshmanan Sir. Hes brilliant. Hes down to earth and hes aggressive on chess board and humble outside.

    I wish him good luck and good health!!

    Sreedhar S Parigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir can we play and see him.i am jatin

    ReplyDelete